Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Some New Surprises!

I must say I am missing my kindergarten friends!  On our days off, I was able to spend some time working in our classroom and getting some new things in order for the return of the students this week. I hope they like the new surprises!

As you may know, our district is implementing a new literacy program.  Part of this implementation includes some new furniture for our classroom to enhance our learning…a large rug, guided reading table and a new easel.  Even though we did not have school, Mr. Ball was kind enough to get these things delivered to our room and set up before the students return.  Thank you, Mr. Ball!!!

Here is a sneak peek...

   





In order to accommodate our new things, I did need to rearrange the tables.  It will be so exciting when the kids arrive tomorrow to see the new stuff and find their new table spots!  I can't wait to see them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment