Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Kindergarten Happenings

Hello families!

First and foremost, thank you for your patience and support as of late.  There is so much happening and I am doing my best to keep up, learn new technology and get life in order at home as well as at school.  It looks as if this is going to be our new normal, at least for a while, so let's be mindful that many people are going through major changes and that we are doing the best we can!

I will be communicating with you via school e-mail, this blog site and our new See Saw site.  Please check your e-mail for the link to connect to that site if you have not already done so.  Thank you to everyone who has connected to See Saw and have sent e-mails, photos or messages.  It is so great to hear from you and your kids.  Please encourage them to message or e-mail me...I will respond and I would love to hear from them!

I will be around during spring break and will likely be practicing my skills on See Saw.  Do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.  If/when distance learning begins, you will get lots of information regarding schedules, assignments, contact information and hours for me, etc.  It is a LOT coming at all of us, so when you have questions...ASK!  The only silly question is the one you don't ask.  We will get through this TOGETHER!!

I am so grateful for my amazing students, their families, my very patient and supportive colleagues and the entire Northview All Star family.  Thank YOU for your patience, understanding and support. We really have the best school family there is!  I wish you well and stay healthy!

Warmly,
Mrs Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment